Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Fun ways to exercise!

I like working out and exercising, but not with machines or by going to the gym. My favorite workouts consist of activities to take my mind off of really working out. I recently discovered the Culver City stairs in Baldwin Hills. It overlooks LA and has a beautiful, breathtaking view of the city. This trail is fun because you can choose different paths to get more out of your walk. The stairs is definitely the hardest part, but once you make it to the top, you can take a dirt path down, or go around and take the cement path down. There's so many options, which makes this one of my favorite ways to exercise. 


 A little foggy, but the view up top was worth every struggling step up those steep stairs. 
 I made it. *happy dance*
 I'm deadly afraid of heights so taking the stairs down with no railing was not the best idea. 


 Another celebratory moment. Just happy to have made it up! 

Biking. My BFF's boyfriend is a bike fanatic and showed me the ropes of Critical Mass. The craziest time during LA to be driving is the last Friday of each month. This is when motorcops help fellow bikers trek from dtla to all parts of the westside. For this particular ride we went from dtla > venice beach > santa monica beach > culver city and then we were left to wander home. What an experience.. 30 miles and one sore bum later, I am officially in love with biking again. 

My biking outfit equipped with h2o and speculoos peanut butter sammie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment